I’m guest-blogging today at my friend Susan’s blog, Cooking to Save, where you can find my recipe for one of my favorite summer dishes, gazpacho. We’ve had a great season with our CSA share from George Hall Farm in Simsbury, CT, and a recent haul, including some exceptionally sweet carrots, inspired me to write down my gazpacho recipe. You will love it! Find it here.
Suzanne Hard is a part-time lawyer, writer, blogger, publicist & social media consultant. She is a married mom of 3, and enjoys cooking, books, travel, and fitness, all of which find their way into her blog posts.
- Trump judge nominee, 36, who has never tried a case, wins approval of Senate panel latimes.com/politics/la-na… 1 month ago
- RT @CBALegalEd: Honored to attend the #SABAC Annual Awards dinner. Inspired by the amazing @RealKhizrKhan. @CTBar https://t.co/UZMXkeEsGu 3 months ago
- RT @CBALegalEd: #ACLEAMTL Plenary @MEKowalski on Team Millenial: New Legal Services Paradigm-Can the industry evolve to the market? @CTBar… 4 months ago
- RT @CBALegalEd: #ACLEAMTL Plenary on Cultural Competency - tools for lawyers to better serve more clients @TheIILP @CTBar 4 months ago
- RT @CBALegalEd: #ACLEAMTL Hearing from Chris Bentley on the goal of positioning lawyers to serve 21st century consumers #legaltech #accesst… 4 months ago
Susan- CookingtoSave on I’m Guest Blogging at Co… Suzanne Hard on Everything You Need to Know Ab… Lynn McBride on Everything You Need to Know Ab… Suzanne Hard on Traveling with Teens: Par… Em on Traveling with Teens: Par…
TagsAdd new tag Arc de Triomphe beach Bikram yoga book reviews books Business Cape Cod Champs-Élysées Champs Elysee Chatham Cluny museum Comments Communications Content cooking Croque Monsieur Dennis Digital Media Employment Facebook Facebook Connect Facebook Page Fan Page Fan Pages Food France Gilles Marini green humor Ice cream Ile-de-France Job Search Julia Child Laduree Like Linkedin Literature Louvre MA macarons Marketing Massachusetts Mastering the Art of French Cooking Monet New Media Orangerie Pandora Pandora Radio Paris Paul Klee Pompidou Center Posts Provincetown Harbor Punctuated Equilibrium reading Restaurant Saint-Germain-des-Prés Scrabble Seafood Simone de Beauvoir Social Media Social Media Strategy Social network social networking Stephen Jay Gould Summer The Devil Wears Prada Tomatillos Travel Tuileries Gardens Twitter Velib Yelp yoga