Paris has a nice idea for low-consumption, low-emissions transit. The Velib – a system of self-serve bike rentals. There are almost 20,000 bikes available for short term rental at multiple locations through out the city. You can rent in one location and return at your destination. It’s not particularly good for parent’s traveling with young children, people with substantial cargo, or people with limited physical abilities but it’s a nice resource in the effort to make our world a little less petroleum-dependent.
Suzanne Hard is a part-time lawyer, writer, blogger, publicist & social media consultant. She is a married mom of 3, and enjoys cooking, books, travel, and fitness, all of which find their way into her blog posts.
- @HughHewittShow washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost… 3 months ago
- Love this: 2017: The Year of Women in Legal Tech wp.me/p31n5j-4nw via @bobambrogi 5 months ago
- Trump judge nominee, 36, who has never tried a case, wins approval of Senate panel latimes.com/politics/la-na… 7 months ago
- RT @CBALegalEd: Honored to attend the #SABAC Annual Awards dinner. Inspired by the amazing @RealKhizrKhan. @CTBar https://t.co/UZMXkeEsGu 9 months ago
- RT @CBALegalEd: #ACLEAMTL Plenary @MEKowalski on Team Millenial: New Legal Services Paradigm-Can the industry evolve to the market? @CTBar… 10 months ago
Susan- CookingtoSave on I’m Guest Blogging at Co… Suzanne Hard on Everything You Need to Know Ab… Lynn McBride on Everything You Need to Know Ab… Suzanne Hard on Traveling with Teens: Par… Em on Traveling with Teens: Par…
TagsAdd new tag Arc de Triomphe beach Bikram yoga book reviews books Business Cape Cod Champs-Élysées Champs Elysee Chatham Cluny museum Comments Communications Content cooking Croque Monsieur Dennis Digital Media Employment Facebook Facebook Connect Facebook Page Fan Page Fan Pages Food France Gilles Marini green humor Ice cream Ile-de-France Job Search Julia Child Laduree Like Linkedin Literature Louvre MA macarons Marketing Massachusetts Mastering the Art of French Cooking Monet New Media Orangerie Pandora Pandora Radio Paris Paul Klee Pompidou Center Posts Provincetown Harbor Punctuated Equilibrium reading Restaurant Saint-Germain-des-Prés Scrabble Seafood Simone de Beauvoir Social Media Social Media Strategy Social network social networking Stephen Jay Gould Summer The Devil Wears Prada Tomatillos Travel Tuileries Gardens Twitter Velib Yelp yoga